Helping you design more innovative, engaging and effective conferences
Expand your thinking on what’s possible at your conferences
The Idea Factory can help you design your future events. Ed Bernacki works with teams to shape conference strategies based on, the ‘Seven Rules for Designing More Innovative Conferences’ methodology. Conferences which bring people face-to-face must create value or plan for the day when people will no longer show up in person. Options include:
- Consulting – Ed Bernacki has worked with conference teams to review the initial content plans to see how the design could create more value for participants and event owners. He used case studies to prompt new ideas that can create more value.
- Training – conference design (called meeting architecture in Europe) requires new skills and approaches. The Idea Factory can customize a training programme for your team.
- Idea Factory conference design workshop – this half-day session combines elements of education in conference design and applies it to your event. The objective is to learn about the process and explore ideas for a more effective design.
Why seven rules?
The seven rules are seven important conversations about conferences. We start by recognizing that the true experts at your conference are in the audience. Many say that learning, motivation and networking are important for conferences; we also explore engagement and collaboration. Benefits of the Conference Design Idea Factory:
- A team that is energized about the potential for an event to create value for participants.
- A clear strategy for the conference and more effective use of the resources.
- A more compelling theme and design to interest participants.